I had a pleasurable bedroom time with Ewuraffe - KKD on rape allegations


Veteran Ghanaian broadcaster, Kwasi Kyei Darkwa popularly referred to as KKD, has described an encounter he had with Ewuraffe Orleans-Thompson in 2014.

He was accused of sexually assaulting the then-19-year-old Ewuraffe after he had unprotected sex with her at the African Regent Hotel in Accra.

On December 27, 2014, KKD was accused of assault, however Ewuraffe communicated her lack of engagement in seeking after the case.

In an interview on Kingdom FM in Accra, KKD, commenting on the matter said the intercourse with Ewuraffe was consensual.

Talking about the incident, KKD emphasized that the intercourse with the then-youngster was consensual, intimating that Ewuraffe started the intercourse. 

KKD reviewed that while in a suite at the African Regent Hotel, he went into the washroom to wash his face in the sink when Ewuraffe entered held the room, and grabbed him from behind. 

''I was washing my head in a sink when she came and snared me from behind. She touched my tummy. I lifted my head, and we kissed and had a pleasurable time.''

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bawumia Buys Waakye With QR Code

Ghanaian named among top world scientists

Boko Haram Slaughters 43 Farmers in Nigeria, Destroys Rice Farms